|Advantage||Minimum man power|
|Packing Size||25 kg water proof bag.|
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of Bitumen Emulsion, Modified Bitumen catering to Road sector.
HINCOL Potholes Repair Road Bond is a revolutionary product based on cold mix technology specially designed to solve the problem of Pot holes with fast and hassle free technique. It is a blend of carefully selected high quality aggregates and specially designed Bitumen Emulsion manufactured in “State of Art” Plant under carefully controlled conditions.
Potholes Repair Advantage:
- Bonds well to cool, damp surfaces.
- Low temperature cure
- Minimal preparation time for surface repair
- Resistance to deformation, bleeding and cracking
- No heating required
- Stable patch formation
- Environment Friendly
- Saves time
- Minimum man power
- Ease in application
- Skid resistant
Potholes Repair Application:
HINCOL RoadBond is used for the instant repair and maintenance work such as:
- Edge deformation
- Trench work
- Utility cuts
- Mark the pothole along the weak area in their vicinity
- Cut the edges along the marking and remove all loose material up to the damaged depth
- Remove stagnant water, if any
- Apply Tack Coat @ 0.5 Kg/10m2 with HINCOL Emulsion RS 1
- Cut open HINCOL RoadBond bag and fill the pot hole up to a level slightly higher that the adjoining road surface.
- Spray sand dust or rock dust and compact it with hand hammer or roller
- Allow traffic after 15 min.
To Ensure Best Results:
- Damaged area should be cut properly into square or rectangular shape
- Store HINCOL RoadBond in Cool & Dry place away from direct sunlight
- HINCOL RoadBond bag once open should be consumed in full.
Potholes Repair Availability:
- HINCOL RoadBond is available in 25 kg water proof bag.